Our rapidly growing, Colorado Springs based, digital marketing agency, Succeeding Small, is looking for a technically inclined, passionate, and eager-to-learn member to join our team.
The ideal SEO Specialist will be able to strategize, execute, and measure search engine marketing campaigns for small businesses, as it relates to content, website, backlink, and overall digital presence strategy.
Must have experience and a passion for SEO, and be committed to our mission of helping small businesses get the visibility that they deserve. Our SEO specialist will also work closely with Google Ads to set up, manage,and optimize PPC campaigns.
Location: Remote – Agency is based in Colorado Springs
Terms: Full time
Pay: Dependent on experience
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns as it relates to content creation, technical site optimization, backlink and directory building, PR campaigns, and more.
- Perform in-depth research on keyword phrases, competitors, backlink profiles, user needs and client goals.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, algorithm updates and digital strategies to help our small businesses succeed and compete online.
- Technical SEO expertise for solving website errors and overall optimization.
- High proficiency in WordPress, Elementor, and WooCommerce, as well as the ability to learn and optimize for other website platforms for small businesses
- Write SEO optimized copy for landing pages, ads, blog posts, email outreach, press releases and more.
- Manage Google Ads campaigns
- Optimize websites and Google ads for SEO, conversion and user experience.
- Actively utilize and manage Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Ads, SEMrush and more for optimization and data collection.
- Provide and utilize in depth reporting in order to consistently improve each client’s SEO.
- Work in conjunction with the Succeeding Small team (web designers, copywriters, social media managers, brand creators, etc.) and help guide in terms of SEO strategy for each client.
- Participation in our internship program where we teach students SEO and other digital marketing practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
- Proven experience with SEO
- Experience with Google Ads preferred
- WordPress design & optimization experience
- Experience with Elementor, SEMrush, BrightLocal, and other SEO/website tools preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work independently and problem solve, while participating in a remote team environment
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to handle multiple client tasks and goals each week
About Succeeding Small
Succeeding Small is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Colorado Springs. We serve small businesses exclusively, providing superior SEO, web design, social media, branding, advertising, copywriting, and comprehensive digital marketing services. As a team, we believe in a collaborative culture, where each specialist can come together to support, educate, and empower one another, all the while fulfilling our mission of getting small businesses the visibility they deserve. We have virtual, weekly team meetings, and have meet-ups in Colorado Springs. Education is one of our most important values as a company. You’ll find this in our weekly meetings where we share education resources and knowledge, our deep-dive presentations to learn something new as a team, and our Digital Marketing Internship program.
Does This Sound Like a Perfect Fit For You?