Are you ready to succeed in your social media strategy for 2021?
You’re looking to grow your presence on social, present a consistent brand presence, and use this widely-used, often free platform to grow your business.
But where do you start? How do you know what topics to post about? What are best practices? How can you get more visibility, while connecting with your audience?
Learn everything you need to know about social media marketing in 2021 during the EXCLUSIVE workshop co-hosted by Succeeding Small
and Chris Gosnell Photography
! During this 3 hour workshop, you will gain insightful and expert tips on social media strategy and best practices, understand the algorithms behind platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and get hands-on assistance and resources for post topics, content, and distribution.
This workshop will be held both in-person in Colorado Springs and live-streamed online. As experts in digital visibility, we have prepared education and resources that we provide to you, while having group and 1-1 goal setting and strategy planning.
Major Takeaways, Including:
- What social media platform is best for you
- How the Facebook algorithm works
- How the Instagram algorithm works
- The golden ratio of social media topics
- Best times (and ways) to post on social media
- How to incorporate video into your social media strategy
- How to make your social media strategy go FURTHER, by generating more content and visibility
- How to use social as a tool to build relationships, increase your brand presence, and grow your business.
When: 9:00-12:00 on February 3rd
Where: 2960 N Academy Blvd, Suite 204, Colorado Springs, CO
Workshop will also be live-streamed online.
- 3 hours of personalized teaching, group workshops, and open Q&As
Q1 Social Media Goals and Strategy Sheet
Post Topic Brainstorm Sheet
Social Media Calendar Template
LIMITED SEATS. Get Your Ticket Today!
We only have room for 10 business owners per workshop! Be sure to secure your spot during this value-packed workshop today!