Our rapidly growing digital marketing agency is looking for a technically inclined, passionate, and eager-to-learn member to join our team.
The ideal copywriter will be a self-starter, passionate writer who exceeds client expectations through beautifully crafted copy for websites, blogs, social media, ads and more. They will be responsible for communicating the client’s voice through their writing and will work closely with the other creatives as well as the Succeeding Small Project Manager to execute the client’s vision. This position also requires content creation and graphic design for many of our client’s social media as well.
Location: Remote – Based in Colorado Springs
Terms: Part-Full time
Pay: Dependent on experience
- Plan, write and finalize excellent, persuasive content for clients and for Succeeding Small according to tasks assigned by Account Manager that generates interest and leads for clients
- Search engine optimize all content before publishing
- Publish content using provided software
- Plan, write and execute content creation strategy for client blogs, pages, posts, etc. in order to optimize SEO and generate leads for clients.
- Keep Plugins up to date
Connect domains & emails
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Stay up to date on industry trends, creative copywriting inspiration, and Google algorithm updates as it relates to writing content for websites
- Work in conjunction with the Succeeding Small team, (SEO specialists, digital marketers, copywriters, social media managers, and brand creators) to ensure all marketing aligns with brand and purpose
- Participation in our internship program where we teach students SEO and other digital marketing practices
- Write copy and create graphics for GMB posts
- 1+ years Copywriting experience
- 1+ years Social Media management experience
- Graphic Design experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- WordPress experience preferred