As a woman-owned small business in Colorado Springs, Succeeding Small knows that being a woman in business can be isolating, especially when you are in a male-dominated industry. It can be nice to hear from a comforting voice every once and a while who understands what it is like to be a woman in business. That is why we have compiled a list of podcasts that may help other female entrepreneurs.
While there are thousands of podcasts and millions of episodes to choose from, it can be daunting to find that friendly voice that you need to encourage you. So, we have put together our favorite podcasts for women in business to listen to when they feel unmotivated, lonely, or just need a friendly voice.
- Hashtag Authentic
- This podcast was created for small businesses and influencers trying to grow their online presence. Hosted by Sara Tasker, this weekly podcast will help you learn more about the vital skills Sara used to grow her Instagram audience to more than 3,000 people while building her six-figure business. Whether you are an influencer, small business owner, or just want to grow your social media presence, this podcast is a great place to start!
- Goal Digger Podcast
- The Goal Digger Podcast is all about turning your goals into reality. Hosted by marketing expert, business owner, and author, Jenna Kutcher, you can expect to hear about everything from social media trends to interviews with famous women in business to productivity hacks.
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
- This top-ranked marketing podcast is great for learning about digital marketing with Amy Porterfield, one of the biggest female names in marketing. This podcast goes over all the basics of digital marketing, including content strategies for social media and ways to increase organic traffic to your website. With this podcast, Amy Porterfield helps you grow your business into a seven-figure business like hers.
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
- The author of Eat, Pray, Love; Big Magic; and more shares her philosophy and experiences in conquering your fears and living a happier, more fulfilled life. This podcast is perfect for those wanting to gain confidence and have a more positive outlook on life.
- She Did It Her Way
- Hosted by Amanda Boleyn, She Did It Her Way is ranked one of the best podcasts for female entrepreneurs. With interviews from big names of women in business, like Amy Porterfield, this podcast is a great start to hear advice from experts who have experienced the struggles of being a woman in business.
- Do It Scared With Ruth Soukup
- For those female entrepreneurs needing someone to push them out of their comfort zone, this podcast is just what you need! Do It Scared with Ruth Soukup will give you the motivation you need to conquer your workweek, along with productivity tips to keep you attentive all week long.
- How to Fail with Elizabeth Day
- This weekly podcast features different guests talking about their failures in business and what they have learned from them. While this podcast may sound more like a downer than a motivational podcast, think again. How to Fail With Elizabeth Day is all about how to make a comeback after getting knocked down.
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi
- While most people shy away from talking about money, especially in the business world, financial specialist Farnoosh Torabi welcomes it. So Money with Farnoosh Torabi will give you great tips on how to achieve your professional or personal financial goals, along with giving you a more positive attitude around handling finances in the world of business.
- Being Boss
- Hosted by Emily Thompson, this motivational podcast is based around creating healthy habits as a woman and small business owner. Being Boss also invites experts onto the podcast for interviews to talk about the reality of being a boss.
- The Succeeding Small Podcast
- Our new, binge-worthy podcast is all about teaching small business owners how to scale, along with giving them some expert digital marketing tips. Hosted by our Founder and CEO, Madeleine Costa, an SEO expert who at the young age of 20 years old was able to turn her skills into a six-figure business, this podcast focuses on helping small business owners succeed. By tuning in, you’ll learn about SEO, copywriting, social media strategies, project management tricks, and more! The Succeeding Small Podcast can aid small businesses in any way they need.
Succeeding Small Is Here To Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed
For Women’s History Month, Succeeding Small wants to give women in business the proper resources they need to succeed. That is why we have dedicated the month of March to providing resources for women in business on our social media and blog page. To learn more about how to succeed as a woman in business, follow us on all of our social platforms and check out our blog page to stay up to date on the latest resources for women in business.